Title: Sr. Recruitment Professional
IQuasar Software Solutions 6th Floor, Motiaz Business Park, Chandigarh-Ambala Highway,
Zirakpur, Punjab 140603
Work Hours: M-F 8 p.m. – 5 a.m.
- Extensively use phone and email to contact IT and telecommunications engineers and consultants for temporary and permanent job positions at iQuasar and its clients
- Post jobs on the Internet, in online databases, forums, and social media to attract potential candidates
- Search and recruit candidates aggressively from the Internet, online databases, forums, etc.
Screen and interview candidates thoroughly to make sure they meet job requirements and there is a skills match
- Discuss job opportunities, resumes (CV’s), skill sets, customer requirements and needs, compensation, logistics, etc. with the candidates
- Prepare standardized cover letters and resumes to be submitted to iQuasar’s Clients
- Facilitate screening and interview process and coordinate with candidates and clients
- Document all contacts and help iQuasar build a database of Candidates, Vendors, and Clients both in India and Overseas
- Conduct and administer technical and personal screening tests including reference, background, drug and other screening as required
- Follow iQuasar processes and standards for selection of candidates for a particular position, including proper documentation, agreements, etc.
Successful Recruitment Professional Traits
- Aggressive in finding a resume
- Able to leave clear messages with good spoken English and able to generate interest in the mind of a potential candidate; must speak confidently
- Savvy with the Internet, Google Searches, etc.
- Able to organize time and information
- Able to solve problems methodically by following procedures and by following directions
- Able to do multiple things at one time
- Very hard working
- Able to work during night shifts on a regular basis
- Excellent ability to use Microsoft Outlook, other email programs, ATS (applicant tracking systems), Internet, Search Engines, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree (e.g., BCA, BBA) or a Masters (MCA, MBA)
- Good knowledge of the Information Technology industry a plus
- 65% or more marks from 10th grade onwards
- Especially bright and hardworking Fresh graduates will do very well in this role
- Extraordinary written and spoken communication skills
- Willing to learn and work hard with a positive attitude