Title: Sr. Technical Proposal Writer
Work Location: iQuasar Software Solutions, Motiaz Business Park, Chandigarh-Ambala Highway, Zirakpur, Punjab 140603
Work Hours: Monday -Friday 4:00 p.m. – 01:00 a.m. IST
- Review and analyze U.S. Federal Government / State Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements to develop, outline, templates, and proposal section plans.
- Write clear, concise, compelling proposals, including executive summaries, technical narratives, responses to granular technical requirements, and management plans.
- Experience reading and analyzing U.S. Federal / State Government RFP requirements; ability to effectively identify and develop proposal strategies/themes/storyboards/discriminators.
- Experience independently writing to and successfully responding to RFP, Task Order Response, PWS, RFI, Data Calls, and other government solicitation requirements as needed.
- Write, rewrite, or edit various proposal sections and develop or modify graphical representations of the material in the form acceptable for final rendering by the Graphic Artist.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts to ensure the accuracy of the drafted sections and graphics.
- Edit proposals and related documents for completeness, compliance, and persuasion.
- Participate in all relevant proposal meetings, such as the kickoff, brainstorming, and review debriefs.
- Have knowledge about contract vehicles like GSA IT 70, CIO SP3, Alliant SB, and GWACS.
- Participate in proposal reviews and address reviewers’ comments and recommendations in the proposal responses.
- Follow proposal writing standards, including accuracy, readability, consistency, and tone.
- Ensure that the proposal is completed and delivered to the Government within the prescribed time periods.
- Understand U.S. Federal / State Government Contracting
- Excellent academic record (or experience in lieu of excellent academic record)
- Extraordinary written and spoken communication skills
- Previous experience with technical writing
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Word and other office productivity software
- Keen understanding of technology and business processes
- Previous work as a business analyst a plus
- Willing to learn and work hard with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint